How to: Descale Filter Coffee Machine
Descaling filter coffee machine is very easy. You can use descaling tablets or simple vinegar solution.
Descaling your coffee machine using vinegar:
- Turn off the filter coffee machine.
- Empty the decanter.
- Remove the filter with grinds if there is any.
- Wash the decanter.
- Fill the water reservoir with vinegar and water solution (1:2) to maximum level.
- Turn on the machine.
- Let a descaling cycle run. The solution should now be now in the decanter.
- Let the solution cool down and discard it.
- Fill the water reservoir with clean water and run the descaling cycle.
- Repeat the cycle once more to rinse the machine properly.
Your machine is now ready to make a lovely tasting cup of coffee!