Urnex Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder 900g
Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder has a concentrated formula which eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines. Both foam and solubility are balanced for powerful cleaning and optimal rinsing. Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder is integral to the daily backflush regimen and is recommended for use with a wide range of traditional espresso machines.
Instructions: Always follow manufacturer's cleaning and disassembly instructions. All mix ratios may be modified if a stronger solution is desired. For comfort and safety use rubber gloves and eye protection.
For use on Professional Espresso Machines
Backflush (each group head):
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3g) of Cafiza® Powder. Insert portafilter into group head
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times
- Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in a stream of water from group head. Stop cycle
- Insert portafilter into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains
- Soak filters and the metal parts of the portafilter for 30 minutes in 1 teaspoon (6g) of Cafiza® Powder per 1L of hot water
- Rinse with clean hot water
For Use on Coffee Brewers
- Empty coffee from equipment. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (3g) of Cafiza® powder per 2L of brewer capacity directly into brew basket
- Run a full brew cycle into each vessel and hold for 30 minutes
- Empty each vessel and rinse all parts with clean hot water
We are really impressed with the quality and flavour of the coffee and the delivery was very quick
Very good, friendly swift customer service. Good range of accessories and products, and good to support a non-Amazon brand!
This is conveniently packaged for storage and seems to clean and degrease coffee machine parts well.
Worked as expected
Very good service