Everpure Pentair Conserv 75E Reverse Osmosis System
The Everpure Conserv 75E is a solution that brings the benefits of reverse osmosis (RO) water to coffee applications. It combines a carbon filter, scale inhibition, calcite feeder and blending to create the right balance of minerals to prevent both corrosion and scale formation, differentiating it from conventional RO systems.
It is a reliable, simple to install and easy to operate solution that requires cartridge changes only once a year.
The system helps users meet foodservice equipment manufacturers’ water specification requirements, maintaining warranty compliance, reducing premature warranty claims, increasing equipment life, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Dimensions & Benefits
- Designed specifically for coffee and espresso applications.
- Blending valve allows for easy adjustment of the water recipe by the operator, creating the perfect water for releasing the full flavour of beans.
- Highly efficient operation reduces running costs.
- Compact design allows for countertop or undercounter installation.
- One centralised unit that only requires 1 callout per year regardless of area of installation and equipment manufacturer.
- Protects against taste and odour causing contaminants while removing dirt, particulates and dissolved minerals.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
|Daily Production Rate||191 Lpd|
|Service Flow Rate||1.9 L @ 3.4 – 5.8 bar|
|Inlet/Outlet Connection||3/8” OD John Guest® fitting|
|Wastewater Connection||1/4” OD John Guest® fitting|
|Operating Pressure Requirements||2.7 – 5.8 bar, non-shock|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||8.6 bar|
|Inlet Temperature||0 – 37.7°C|
|Inlet TDS||1,000 ppm maximum|
|Storage Tank Capacity||7.6 L tank
3.8 L effective/usable capacity
|Overall Dimensions||47.5 cm (h) x 43.1 cm (w) x 26 cm (d)|
|Operating Weight||24.04 kgs|