GUATEMALA ANTIGUA LOS VOLCANES Green Coffee Beans
Rich aroma, velvety taste, balanced sweetness and acidity with nutty notes.
What you need to know...
- Flavours - hazelnut with a chocolate finish
- Aroma - chocolate, almond
- Body - medium
- Acidity - citric
Lighter roast is delicious in cafetiere and drip filter.
The finer details...
- Origin: Guatemala
- Region: Antigua Fuego
- Altitude: 1,200- 1,615 meters
- Variety: Bourbon and Catuai
- Processing: Fully washed & Sun dried
One of the world's classic coffees: a great balanced, smooth Guatemalan. Near perfect growing conditions: altitude, mild weather, volcanic soils and eternal spring like conditions provide the setting to produce one of the best coffees in the world. Beans are processed traditionally and sun dried.