Cafetiere brewing has long been the go-to method for coffee lovers looking for their fix at home; it’s not an expensive brewing method, it requires little preparation and expertise, and it’s one of the best ways to taste the origin bean flavours and character!
Even though getting the most of your cafetiere brew can take a bit of practice, it’ll be a labour of love and you’ll be enjoying fresh, great tasting coffee in no time. So throw away the freeze dried stuff you have in your cupboard, you won’t be needing that anymore.
Whether you’re looking for something to use every day or something a little fancier for special occasions, we have a full range of cafetieres from only £9.
Always buy a branded cafetiere to ensure better quality filtering and eventually a cleaner cup of coffee, not only this but branded cafetieres will usually last longer because of their greater quality parts, so you’ll be less likely to have to replace them.
The Coffee Perfect for Cafetiere
Because of the ease of brewing using a cafetiere you can use any coffee, whichever origin, flavour or blend that you enjoy!
We have a suggested selection that we feel work incredibly well in producing the greatest flavours and most enjoyable cups. We’ve selected some of our sweet, fruity and chocolatey coffees such as our Brazil Yellow Catuai, Kenya Peaberry and firm favourite Nicaragua Matagalpa!
Spoilt for choice? Grab a Cafetiere Multi Pack to try a few different coffees!
- Pre-heat your cafetiere with hot water for a moment and then measure 7g per cup of ground coffee into the bottom of the cafetiere.
- With the kettle just off the boil, evenly and slowly pour the water over the grounds.
- Leave to brew for 4 minutes.
- Stir for roughly 10 seconds to agitate the coffee a little and increase the quality of brew.
- Slowly push the plunger down and pour your delicious fresh coffee!