ZeroWater 12-Cup 2.8L Water Filter Jug - Blue ZD-012RP
ZeroWater’s 12-cup water filter jug is the first in its class to benefit from a sealed lid and reservoir which allows filtered water to be poured while water which hasn’t yet been filtered remains in the reservoir. This adds a further 2 cups of capacity to the 10 cups of filtered water in the jug. It also features a one-handed, pull and pour button spout for easy pouring from the fridge or for filling bottles.
Unlike other leading water filter jugs, ZeroWater benefits from a patented, 5-stage Ion Exchange Filtration system which removes virtually all dissolved solids from your water. This provides great tasting water without the dissolved solids which may include Minerals, Salts, Metals, Chemicals and Runoff.
Moreover, it reduces 99% of all Fluoride and other inorganics, such as Nitrates, from your water.
Four additional stages of water filtration ensure larger particles and other contaminants are removed, ensuring the filter delivers a “000” reading on the included laboratory-grade water quality meter.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 29.5 x 15 x 28 cm
ZEROWATER 5-STAGE DUAL ION-EXCHANGE FILTER FEATURES:
- Certified* to reduce Lead and Chromium
- Premium 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Ion-Exchange system that removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only filter in its class to achieve this level.
* Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.