Moccamaster KBGT Filter Coffee Machine 79328 - Off White
- Perfect brewing temperature of 92° to 96°C: less sour or bitter taste
- Fast and silent brewing process: 1.25 litre (10 cups) within 6 minutes
- 9-hole stainless steel outlet arm for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Two lids: a brewing lid and a transport lid
- The brewing lid with mixing tube ensures homogeneous coffee and you can poor coffee, without opening the lid
- Brew basket with automatic drip stop
- Hiqh quality copper boiling element
- Handmade in The Netherlands under strict quality control
- Timeless and sustainable, produced with high quality recycable materials, BPA free
- Long lasting performance
- Removable parts easy to clean and easy to be replaced
- SCA & ECBC certified
- 5 years guarantee
Size H 41 cm, W 33 cm, D 17 cm
Weight 2,9 kg
Power 1,450 W
Cord 135 cm
Coffee Filter No. 4
How many grams coffee per litre?
We advise a dosage of 60 gram per litre. Brewing 1.25 litre with a Moccamaster you need 75 grams of coffee. For brewing 4-6 cups, we recommend to increase the dosage. One dosage spoon (included) is 12 grams.
Coffee is a matter of taste: try which coffee at which dosage you like best!
Find The Perfect Beans To Compliment Your White Moccamaster Filter Coffee Machine
At Redber, we hand-pick a wide variety of coffees to suit all manner of tastes. We have coffee beans from Colombia, Brazil, Ethiopia, Java, Tanzania, Kenya, Costa Rica, or Guatemala. If you'd prefer decaf coffee beans then we have those as well.
To enrich your coffee experience, why not invest in a set of double walled coffee glasses, or perhaps some stylish stoneware mugs, or maybe even a Bodum coffee travel mug for journey to and from the office. Make sure you also check out our range of Burr Grinders so you can grind your beans for the perfect cup.
Care & maintenance for your coffee machine
Every Moccamaster coffee machine requires regular cleaning and maintenance to ensure it continues to function and your coffee always tastes fresh. We recommend investing in cleaning tablets to remove build up of coffee, water and oils, as well as coffee machine descaler to remove limescale from your pipes. Alternatively, you can buy a complete coffee machine cleaning kit that comes with everything you need to service your machine.