Moccamaster Goldfilter nr. 4 (85023)
The Swissgold filter system was developed as an alternative to the paper filter to get the best tasting coffee. Due to its absorbent properties paper removes all fats from the liquid being filtered, so although a paper filter retains all the coffee grounds it also retains all the brewing colloids (flavour carriers in the coffee). The 23 carat solid gold plating is inert so prevents any tainting of the taste of the coffee. A small part of fine particles of coffee powder go through the small holes into your mug.
- 23 caratgold-platedmetal foil
- Suitable for almost drip coffeemakers
- handled for easy removal
- full development of the coffee flavour
- friendly to the environment
- good value, longevity
- dishwasher proof
- optimum time of infusion thanks to the precise openings of the filter foil
Please note that the permanent filter does not take Cafestol out of the coffee like paperfilters do. Cafestol increases the cholesterol.
Delicious tasting coffee when using this in my moccamaster. Best ever filter I've tried so far.