Bravilor BOLERO 32 Instant Ingredient Commercial Coffee Machine
The Bolero 32 offers a wide range of beverages, up to 36 in total. The touchscreen offers a maximum of four screens offering a maximum of nine beverages per screen. You can, for example, combine instant coffee, topping (milk powder) and cocoa.
This quick and user-friendly coffee machine is made from sturdy high-quality materials such as stainless steel and BPA-free plastics, with hot water from a separate outlet. You can select coffee strength and size (S/M/L) on-screen and the machine has an Eco mode and boiler insulation for reduced energy consumption. Furthermore, it offers uncomplicated rinsing and descaling programmes, with patented mixing systems which greatly reduce any build-up of ingredients. The transparent canisters make refilling easy and there are day and cumulative counters with various programmable settings to optimise the drinks of your choice.
What are the differences between the Bolero models?
- The Bolero 11 features one large instant canister. This model serves one hot beverage, for example hot chocolate or coffee. Note that we offer two models: with and without hot water. The separate hot water tap provides hot water for tea.
- Bolero 21 - With two canisters, you can fill one canister with instant coffee and the other with topping (milk powder). This allows you to serve coffee specialties such as cappuccino, caffè latte and latte macchiato. The Bolero 21 is also available with and without the additional hot water tap.
- The Bolero 32 has three ingredient canisters and this gives you the following menu options; coffee, crema coffee, caffè latte, cappuccino (dark), (double) espresso, latte macchiato, Wiener melange, moccachino, hot chocolate, chocolate deluxe, espreschoc, and espresso-choc.
- The Bolero 43 is the most popular model and has four canisters with the same drink options as listed above for the Bolero 32. The additional canister allows you to, for example, add a different coffee blend for espresso based drinks.
- Solo - In addition to the instant Bolero machines we offer the Solo, a separate dispenser for hot chocolate. Simply press the button and hot chocolate pours into your cup. The amount of water and cocoa can be programmed to your preferred cup size.
Downloads: Bravilor Bolero Brochure
Features & Highlights
Product code: 8.020.351.81002 Bolero 32
Lease quotes displayed for illustrative purposes only and are subject to credit approval & VAT. Lease quotes are based on weekly calculations over a 5-year lease agreement (other periods are available on request). Figures are based on payment by Direct Debit and a document fee of approx. £150 + vat will be due with the first payment. At the end of your finance agreement a transfer of ownership fee applies (approx. £200 + vat). Lease quote vary depending on your circumstances. Finance agreements are arranged with a 3rd party finance company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. 3-years trading history or home-owners guarantor is usually required.