Moccamaster KBGT Filter Coffee Machine 79326 - Black
Comes with two bags of coffee & filter papers!
Suitable for brewing 1.25 ltr of coffee; for smaller quantities, we recommend the KBG with glass jug for maximum heat retention. We advise to preheat the thermosjug well to keep the coffee warm enough during 2 hours.
KBGT 741: The traditional coffee filter machine with thermos jug
- Perfect brewing temperature of 92° to 96°C: less sour or bitter taste
- Brew basket with automatic drip stop
- 1.25 litre (10 cups) within 6 min.
- 9-hole stainless steel outlet arm for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Two lids: the mixing/brewing lid with mixing tube for homogeneous coffee and a transport lid
- The mixing lid is also suitable to poor the coffee in your mug, no need to turn the lid open.
- UK plug available.
The assurances of Moccamaster
- High quality recycable materials, BPA free
- Handmade in The Netherlands under strict quality control
- Long lasting performance, 5 years warranty
- SCA & ECBC certified
- Solid aluminium housing
- Removable parts easy to clean and easy to be replaced
Moccamaster, the healthy choice
Filter coffee is gaining in popularity and there is a good reason for this:
filter coffee contains the lowest level of cafestol. This coffee ingredient
indirectly increases the level of cholesterol, the negative effects of which
are well known. In comparison to capsule machines, the benefits for the
environment is in favour of filter coffee due to less energy for production
and less litter. Moccamaster brews a good old fashioned fresh cup of coffee.
Art. no. 79326