The health, safety, and well-being of Redber’s employees, associates, customers, and clients is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the situation around COVID-19 with an aim to continue our business as usual, as recommended by the WHO and the NHS.
As such, the following measures have been put in place to contain the spread of COVID-19 in addition to our usual procedures:
- We have re-emphasised existing sanitation and illness policies, including frequent handwashing with hot water and soap, and wearing gloves while handling food and beverages in the café.
- We have implemented additional cleaning, pin-pointing high-traffic areas across the roastery and the café and are increasing the frequency of our usual cleaning regime.
- We’ve stopped accepting personal cups from our café customers and have quarantined and recycled all cash we accept as payment.
- We’ve created a ‘clean zone’ for employees only and requested that customers do not enter the main body of the roastery and instead wait inside the showroom to prevent possible transmission.
- We are requesting that courier drivers sanitise their hands before picking up parcels.
- We’ve emphasised the importance to our employees of following governmental guidelines such as avoiding touching the face and washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- We are accessing our employee’s fitness to return to work after personal travel, taking into account areas they have visited and possible exposure they may have had.
- Finally, we are ensuring our employees are putting their health first and are taking the appropriate measures, such as self-isolating, if they develop the symptoms of COVID-19.
As the situation progresses, we will develop further practises to implement should they prove necessary.
Be assured we will do everything we can to continue to serve our customers safely and will closely follow the guidance of the WHO and local health officials.
For the most current information on COVID-19, including government health guidelines, visit: