Melitta MOLINO Electric Burr Coffee Grinder
A high quality burr grinder with 17 grind settings to suit your every day grinding needs.
- 17 Grind Settings - from fine to coarse
- Large Container Capacity - up to 200g of coffee
- Professional Discs - in order to achieve uniform grind with minimal heat generation
- Auto Off - to save you money on electricity
- Hands-Free Operation - no need to hold any buttons while grinding
- Easy Clean - detachable container & grind wheel for the easiest clean
- Not suitable for high end espresso machines
- 2 Year UK Warranty
- UK Plug
Worked well grinding the beans. Niggling problem with fine residue leaking out the front seal and coating the outer casing due to static electricity.
Seems good for the money BUT it does not grind fine enough for a stovetop expresso pot (spanish/italian style)..... on the blurb it does say "not suitable for high-end expresso machine". I took a punt as this type of pot is dirt-cheap, not high-end, but no good. having said that, a grinder that does grind fine enough costs ten times the cost of this so.....
Very good happy with purchase.
Great, I have an espresso machine and was considering upgrading but when I seen the cost at the minute decided to get some good beans and a burr grinder. It has made huge difference and I can have really tasty coffee every day. At £40 cant go wrong.
very pleased with my purchase. swift delivery. works fine with my Delonghi espresso machine.