Recipe for a Perfect Redber Espresso Martini
Espresso Martini perfect when you need a pick-me-up at a cocktail party or at the end of a long week!
Our Redber Espresso Martini recipe is deliciously drinkable with a good slog of liquor or syrup, this coffee cocktail is made using our freshly roasted Redber Coffee Beans, Vodka and Kahlua.
- 65ml vodka
- 75ml coffee liquor
- 75ml freshly brewed espresso (We recommend our Brazilian Finca Cachoeira- Dark Roast )
- 6 coffee beans to garnish.
- Chill 2 Martini glasses. Put the vodka, coffee liqueur and freshly brewed espresso into a lidded jam jar or cocktail shaker with a handful of ice. Using hot espresso helps to create a creamy head on the cocktail.
- Shake vigorously for 40 seconds until well-chilled, then strain into the glasses ( we recommend our Artis Bach Cocktail Glasses )
- Top each with 3 coffee beans to garnish and enjoy!