Brita Purity Aqua Quell ST 450/600/1200 Water Filter System
Brita Purity Aqua Quell ST Key Features:
- Decarbonises water using proven BRITA System Filtration Technology
- Reduces taste and aroma-impairing elements – also in bypass water
- Allows coffee to develop its full aroma
- Machine armour: reduces limescale deposits
- Business-savvy choice: decreases service and repair costs
- Ideal for catering, vending, and food service
|Purity Quell ST||450||600||1200|
Capacity Coffee/Espresso/Vending Machines
(at a carbonate hardness of 10 °dH/bypass setting of 40 %)
|4,217 L||7,207 L||13,187 L|
|Comparable Capacity||2,240 L||4,420 L||7,253 L|
|Max. Operating Pressure||6.9 bar||6.9 bar||6.9 bar|
|Water Intake Temperature||4 – 30 °C||4 – 30 °C||4 – 30 °C|
|Flow at 1 bar pressure loss||max. 350 l / h||max. 350 l / h||max. 350 l / h|
|Nominal flow||60 l / h||60 l / h||60 l / h|
|Pressure loss at nominal fl ow||max. 0.12 bar||max. 0.36 bar||max. 0.32 bar|
|Dimensions (height / width)||408/249 mm||520/249 mm||550/288 mm|
|Weight (dry / wet)||10/12 kg||12/15 kg||18/24 kg|
|Connections (input/output)||G 1“ | G 3/4“||G 1“ | G 3/4“||G 1“ | G 3/4“|
|Operating position||horizontal and vertical||horizontal and vertical||horizontal and vertical|
|Operation||Use after inhouse softening units possible||Use after inhouse softening units possible||Use after inhouse softening units possible|
Comparable capacity according to DIN 18879-1:2007: The comparable capacity is a standardised indicator to facilitate comparison of different filters. The comparable capacity is determined under extreme conditions. Normally the usable capacity in practical operation is clearly higher than the comparable capacity and may vary greatly depending on the usage conditions.
Quality & safety
- Optimum water quality
- Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of unwanted elements that could impair taste and aroma.
- Maximum product safety
- For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
- Simple to use
- Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
- Test approved
- The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes.
Brita Filtration Technology
Trusted BRITA Systematic Filtration Technology decarbonises water in four steps:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles. Further, with its laminar water distribution ensures optimum use of the downstream filter medium.
2. Carbonate hardness reduction
Filter medium reduces carbonate hardness to prevent limescale formation.
3. Activated carbon filtration
All water – including bypass water – runs through an activated carbon filter to reduce taste impairing substances.
4. Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece retains remaining fine particles.
The unique IntelliBypass technology allows for a constant by-pass water rate irrespective of the volumetric flow. This ensures a consistently high water quality, particularly in case of low water throughput rates.