PANAMA HORTIGAL ESTATE - Medium-Dark Roast
Here at Redber we only roast to order - All of our coffees are fresh and never stored!
What you need to know...
- Flavours: Brown sugar, citrus, milk chocolate, graham cracker
- Aroma: Sweet
- Body: Full and creamy
- Acidity: Dry white wine
Espresso based drinks, such as cappuccinos, lattes and flat whites.
The finer details...
- Origin: Finca Hortigal, Boquete Highlands, Panama
- Farm: Finca Hortical
- Altitude: 1,400m - 1,600m
- Variety: Typica Arabica
- Harvest Period: January - April
- Processed Method: Washed, Sun-dried, Matured