This well-balanced coffee has a round body, a citric acidity, flavors of mild caramel, maple and apricot as well as a sweet tobacco aftertaste.
MEXICO SHG FINCA TERESA - Dark Roast
What you need to know...
- Flavours - mild caramel, apricot
- Aroma - sweet tobacco, dark chocolate
- Body - medium
- Acidity - lemon grass
cafetiere, filter, drip
The finer details...
- Origin: Mexico
- Region: Villacorso, Chiapas region Fraylesca
- Farm: Finca Teresa
- Altitude: 1100 - 1500 mals
- Variety: Sarchimore, Mondo novo
- Process: washed
First time to try this one. Excellent flavour making it an easy drinker. I normally have extra dark roasts but this one beats even the dark Italian
always the same,,, "Excellent"
One of the best. Always excellent.