This well-balanced Teresa coffee has a round body, a citric acidity, flavours of mild caramel, maple and apricot as well as a sweet tobacco aftertaste.
MEXICO SHG FINCA TERESA - Medium-dark Roast Coffee
What you need to know about Mexican Teresa Coffee
- Flavours - mild caramel, apricot
- Aroma - sweet tobacco, dark chocolate
- Body - medium
- Acidity - lemon grass
Cafetiere, filter, drip
The finer details...
- Origin: Mexico
- Region: Villacorso, Chiapas region Fraylesca
- Farm: Finca Teresa
- Altitude: 1100 - 1500 mals
- Variety: Sarchimore, Mondo novo
- Process: washed