This well-balanced coffee has a round body, a citric acidity, flavours of mild caramel, maple and apricot as well as a sweet tobacco aftertaste.
MEXICO FINCA TERESA - Green Coffee Beans
Save up to £0.00 Save £-4.25
Original price £4.25 - Original price £102.00
£4.25 - £102.00
Current price £4.25
**PLEASE BE AWARE THESE ARE RAW, UNROASTED COFFEE BEANS, NOT SUITABLE FOR CONSUMPTION BEFORE BEING ROASTED**
What you need to know...
- Flavours - mild caramel, apricot
- Aroma - sweet tobacco, dark chocolate
- Body - medium
- Acidity - lemon grass
cafetiere, filter, drip
The finer details...
- Origin: Mexico
- Region: Villacorso, Chiapas region Fraylesca
- Farm: Finca Teresa
- Altitude: 1100 - 1500 mals
- Variety: Sarchimore, Mondo novo
- Process: washed