Macchiavalley NEVIS (Black Steel)
Lease from £25.00 a week *
Call us now 01483 80 85 80
2 grinders & bean hoppers can hold 1kg of beans each
Perfect for large size offices
1 year warranty within UK
Macchiavalley NEVIS is a fully automatic coffee machine which combines pioneering technology with tradition.
Passion in Coffee Technology
- VarioBrew: Innovative DualHeatExchange brewing technology
- SensitiveBrewing: Technology for a unique quality in your cup
- DualGrind: 2 grinders and 2 bean containers with room for 1kg espresso or coffee beans in each
- SilentGrind: Longlife premium grinder with precision ceramic grinding discs and silence function as standard
- LogicClean Combination cleaning: Automatic milk cleaning and decalcification
- BaristaLights: Cup, water tank and casing lighting
- ComfortFlow: All products dispensed through central outflow head
- i-TouchScreen-Display: MACCHIAVALLEY Profi User Interface
- 2-stage monitoring of water fill level
- Water purfier for 100 - or 200 liter tank capacities
- Specially designed water treatment system to ensure optimal water mineralization
- Digital water treatment status display
- Bean container empty message
- Start/stop function
- Standby function
- Manual insertion for powdered coffee
- High-performance pump
- Emptying of entire system possible
- Active, integrated cup warmer as standard (can be turned on and off)
- Child safety lock can be activated
- Perfect dimensions enabling seamless integration into any kitchen
- 4L fresh water reservoir
Why choose Macchiavalley?
- Macchiavalley is a light commercial fully automatic machine, recommended for up to 80 cups a day.
- It is simple to use.
- Wi-Fi Direct application function - you can control the machine with Macchiavalley app
- Brewing unit can be removed for proper manual cleaning.
- Dispense up to 6 Cafe Crema at once
- Energy efficiency
- Indirect, blue background lighting on the water tank allows you to identify the water level at a glance.
- Maintenance and servicing kept at an absolute minimum.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 360 x 520 x 490 mm
- 220 - 240V, 50-60Hz, 1500 Watt
- Coffee tray for approx. 40 portions (dishwasher proof)
- 4 litre water tank
- 1 litre drip tray (dishwasher proof)
- Included in the box: 1 x cleaning tablet, 1 x decalcifing tablet, 1 x 100 litre Macchiavalley water filter, water hardness strips, measuring spoon, user manual
* Finance options are based on monthly payments over a five year agreement, subject to credit. Finance is available to non-regulated customers only.
For an unbeatable quote please contact us on 01483 80 85 80 or submit the form below. Please specify your coffee machine requirements so we can have a machine advice ready when we call you.
We aim to roast and dispatch your coffee the same day of your order so you can enjoy only the freshest coffee!
We offer three delivery services for you to choose from: Standard, One Day and Priority. We try and clear all of our orders by 4pm each day. However, we ask you to allow an extra day for roasting before we dispatch. The exception to this is if you place a priority order before 12 noon, where we will make sure we roast and dispatch on the same day. Priority orders placed before 12 noon are forwarded in the roasting queue. We roast 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday. And we dispatch from Monday to Friday.
Please note that all services are subject to courier circumstances. This is inevitably subject to occasional delays and errors on their part, though these are extremely rare. No courier is faultless, and there is no vendor anywhere that can guarantee absolutely certain next day delivery. We can however promise that all orders placed with priority shipping before the cut off will be shipped that day.
Please feel free to provide delivery notes for the postman or courier.
Small Parcel - 2 to 3 Day Service Partially Tracked (within the UK, prices include VAT):
0.01 kg to 0.25 kg = £1.50
0.26 kg to 1.0 kg = £2.40
1.1 kg to 1.9 kg = £2.99
Parcels - 2 to 3 Day Service Tracked (within the UK, prices include VAT):
2.0 kg to 4.0 kg = £3.99
4.1 kg to 14.0 kg = £4.99
Highlands, Islands & Northern Ireland - 2 to 5 Days Tracked
2.0 kg to 2.01 kg = £3.99
2.1 kg to 6.0 kg = £5.99
6.1 kg to 14.0 kg = £6.99
One Day Service
This service allows for one day to roast and pack, and another day for delivery.
1 Day Roast/Pack + 1 Day Delivery - Mon to Fri Tracked
0.01 kg to 0.9 kg = £3.99
1.0 kg to 2.0 kg = £4.80
2.1 kg to 6.0 kg = £5.99
6.1 kg to 20.0 kg = £6.99
Above 20.1 kg = £15.00
Priority Roasting Service
For this service we will roast and dispatch on the same day if the order is placed before 12 noon.
Priority Orders 1 Day Service - Mon to Fri Tracked
0.01 kg to 2.0 kg = £5.99
2.1 kg to 6.0 kg = £7.99
Track Your Order
Damaged or Incorrect Orders
If your order is incorrect or damaged Redber Coffee will offer a replacement or a refund. If this happens please contact us so we can resolve the issue as soon as we can. Please ensure you inspect any goods prior to signing for delivery. Any visible damage whatsoever should be noted and the delivery signed for as damaged. If inspection is not possible please ensure you sign for goods ‘unexamined’ allowing us to lodge claims with our delivery partners. We advise sending a photo of damaged goods. This will enable us to deal with your issue quickly. Damaged or defective goods should be reported to us with 24 hours of receiving the delivery.
Right To Cancel
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days from receipt of the goods. You will incur the carriage charge for return of the goods. Please note that refunds are subject to the provided goods being in perfect condition, unused and complete in their unopened original packaging. Please allow 14 working days for this process. Delivery charges cannot be refunded. To return any items, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01483 80 85 80. Please use your order number as a reference, this can be found in both your email order confirmation and the invoice we pack with your goods. The items should then be returned by an agreed delivery method.
We will endeavour to deal with any refunds in a prompt manner. We will issue refunds to the debit/credit card used to place the order.
If you are local, you can Collect from us in Guildford free of charge
You are welcome to collect your coffee from us at the roastery rather than us posting it to you. Just contact us by either email or on the phone and we will help.
We have hundreds of happy local customers who collect; it's a good way to save on postage costs, and you get to see the roastery roasting away!