Melitta MOLINO Electric Burr Coffee Grinder
A high quality burr grinder with 17 grind settings to suit your every day grinding needs.
- 17 Grind Settings - from fine to coarse
- Large Container Capacity - up to 200g of coffee
- Professional Discs - in order to achieve uniform grind with minimal heat generation
- Auto Off - to save you money on electricity
- Hands-Free Operation - no need to hold any buttons while grinding
- Easy Clean - detachable container & grind wheel for the easiest clean
- Not suitable for high end espresso machines
- 2 Year UK Warranty
- UK Plug
Easy to use, great capacity and variety of grinding options. I’m really happy with the product, discounted price (cheaper than on Amazon) and speedy delivery. Thank you Redber
Bought to replace a cheap blade type. Went for a burr grinder after reading reviews of the difference the mode of action makes to the overall result and have to agree - consistently better tasting coffee. The Molino is a great machine. Wasn't looking to spend a fortune and there are much more expensive options but does a good job and Redber were offering it at the best price. Fast delivery too/overall good purchase.
Worked well grinding the beans. Niggling problem with fine residue leaking out the front seal and coating the outer casing due to static electricity.
Seems good for the money BUT it does not grind fine enough for a stovetop expresso pot (spanish/italian style)..... on the blurb it does say "not suitable for high-end expresso machine". I took a punt as this type of pot is dirt-cheap, not high-end, but no good. having said that, a grinder that does grind fine enough costs ten times the cost of this so.....
Very good happy with purchase.