Happy St Patrick's Day from Redber Coffee! We've put together some of our favourite Irish coffee recipes for you to try this St Patricks Day!
KAHLUA, EGGNOG, AND JAMESON IRISH WHISKEY COCKTAIL
Irish coffee is pretty smooth and delicious as is, but mixed with a little eggnog syrup?
We’re telling you, it's a whole new world out there.
- 50ml Coffee Liqueur
- 25ml Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 100ml Simply Eggnog Syrup
- Double Espresso ( we recommend Redber Colombia Huila )
- Nutmeg grated
- Fill cocktail glasses with crushed ice and pour espresso over.
- Put the Kahlua, whiskey and eggnog syrup into a pitcher and mix thoroughly.
- Pour over ice and top with freshly grated nutmeg.
MINTY AND BOOZY ST. PADDY'S DAY ICED COFFEE
A little minty syrup adds just the right amount of refreshing sweetness to this delicious adult coffee!
- Double Espresso ( We recommend Redber Café Italiano Blend )
- ½ cup ice
- 50ml whiskey or bourbon, or more, if desired
- 2 tbsp Simply Mint Syrup
- In a cocktail shaker add Irish whiskey, mint syrup, Irish cream, cold coffee, and ice.
- Secure the lid on the shaker and shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Strain into a standard rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and serve.
SPICED IRISH COFFEE
It's never really the wrong time of year to have pumpkin flavour in your coffee, especially when there's pumpkin spice whipped cream involved!
- ½ cup Double cream
- 1 ½ tsps sugar
- 1 tsp Simply pumpkin spice syrup
For the Irish coffee:
- 150ml Double Espresso ( We recommend Redber Winter Blend )
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 50ml Irish whiskey
For the pumpkin spice whipped cream:
- Whip pumpkin spice syrup with 1 ½ tsps of sugar and heavy cream to soft peaks.
For the Irish coffee:
- Mix hot coffee, Irish whiskey and sugar until dissolved.
- Divide all ingredients between two glasses.
- Pipe the pumpkin whipped cream into each drink
- Drizzle with pumpkin spice syrup.
THE FROZEN IRISHMAN
Think luxuriously creamy, coffee-flavoured, alcoholic slushy. We recommend topping off with chocolate nibs, because why not?
- 2 cups ice
- 100ml cold espresso coffee ( We recommend Redber Guatemala Antigua Dark Roast )
- 50ml Kahlua
- 50ml Irish Whiskey
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Cocoa nibs or shaved chocolate
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into chilled rocks glasses and garnish with cocoa nibs or shaved chocolate.
IRISH COFFEE MILKSHAKE WITH CARAMEL
This rich concoction of whiskey, caramel syrup, ice cream, milk, and Redber espresso is exactly what you and your friends need to start your St Patricks Day on the right foot! Did someone say Zoom party?
- 2 cups Vanilla ice cream
- 100ml Espresso ( We recommend Redber Bourbon Whiskey Matagalpa )
- 50ml Simply Sugar Syrup
- 25ml Irish Whiskey
- 50ml milk
- Whipped cream to serve
- To make the milkshake, combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Swirl the coffee syrup into chilled glasses. Pour in the milkshake and top with whipped cream and more syrup. Serve immediately.
BAILEYS IRISH AFFOGATO
A sassy Italian drink where hot espresso is poured over a few scoops of ice cream and then mixed with a shot or two of Irish cream and topped with crushed biscotti. For us, it’s the perfect date night dessert for two to share.
- 2 scoops ice cream or gelato
- 50ml Baileys Irish Cream
- 100ml Hot espresso ( we recommend Redber Brazil Santos )
- Scoop ice cream into an Irish coffee mug.
- Pour Baileys Irish Cream and hot espresso over ice cream and serve immediately with crushed Biscotti biscuits on the top.
IRISH COFFEE ROYALE
If you're really looking to up the booziness this St Paddy’s Day, add a shot of brandy to your Irish coffee. Trust us, it works really well!
- 50ml brandy
- 50ml Irish cream
- 150ml Hot Espresso ( We recommend Redber Nicaragua Matagalpa )
- Sugar optional
- Warm brandy and Irish cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Combine with a double espresso coffee. Add a small amount of sugar if you prefer your coffee sweet. Enjoy!
Alcohol Free? Why not try our Simply Irish Cream Syrup